A Spiritual Warriors Code:
- A Spiritual Warrior pushes his or her mind, body, and Spirit to its limits.
- A Spiritual Warrior masters his or her emotions.
- A Spiritual Warrior learns continuously.
- A Spiritual Warrior gives generously.
- A Spiritual Warrior leads.
- A Spiritual Warrior stands up for his or her beliefs, no matter what the cost.
- A Spiritual Warrior knows his or her flaws as well as his/her strengths.
- A Spiritual Warrior proves himself or herself through actions, not words.
- A Spiritual Warrior lives every day as if it were his or her last.
- A Spiritual Warrior loves and honors (his wife, her husband, or his or her partner), children, and family at all costs.
- A Strong Spiritual Warrior does not succumb to the temptations of mind or carnal pleasures of the body, but stands firm, centered, and peaceful in his/her mind and heart.
The Armor of Christ (Ephesians 6:10-18)
10 Finally, be strong in Christ and in the mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of Christ, so that you can take your stand against the schemes of darkness. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the Spiritual forces of darkness in the Heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of Christ, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to ‘stand your ground,’ and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the ‘belt of truth’ buckled around your waist, with the ‘breastplate of righteousness’ in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of Peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the ‘shield of Faith,’ with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the dark one. 17 Take the ‘helmet of salvation’ and the ‘sword of Truth through the Holy Spirit,’ which is the ‘word of Love.’18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for the release of all Christ’s people.
Creed of Battle:
St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in the hour of battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and the snares of darkness. May Christ rebuke him! I humbly pray and do thou oh Prince of the Heavenly Court. By the power of Christ Yehoshua Adonai, cast an impenetrable light of Love around All Fallen Angels and dark beings who roam the world seeking the ruin of Souls! Inside this Light is the Grace of forgiveness and compassion. These beings are given over to Archangel Michael for the separation of Human Souls from the Inhuman Souls and directed into the Violet Flame by the Guardians of the Christ Light or into the chamber of Attonement and Forgiveness by Archangel Azrael.
At Battle’s End: Speak the word of ‘Faith’ in a ‘clear’ voice.
“I respect the bravery of the living. I give ‘blessings’ and ‘respect,’ to my fallen comrades and Warriors. I honor the dead and lost souls and ‘bless’ them into the Light & Love of Christ. I honor and obey the Holy Spirit in Christ Yehoshua’s name. And so it is. Amen!”
To do all this with ‘Respect,’ and ‘Honor,’ even when exhausted by (mental, emotional, physical, or Spiritual) battle and weary from the field, is the duty of a Spiritual Warrior of Christ. It is his/her burden and satisfaction. It is Faith, Honor, Respect, Loyalty, Duty, Truth, Love, and Hope for a new World, that keeps us driven, connected through the heart, and on the mission. ‘Until death, We are Spiritual Warriors!’
Peace be with you!